Beta 4.8 Released!
Today we are happy to present Beta 4.8! Despite being a minor update, this version includes some new features, visual enhancements and bug fixes. Let’s take a look!
What’s New in Beta 4.8
- Added SSL (HTTPS) encryption for enhanced data protection throughout the whole site.
- Ability to disable your weather Sticker. It will automatically disappear from all external web pages until you enable it again.
- Evolution graphs are now compatible with the Davis Vantage Connect.
- Easier way to link a device via WeatherLink Network.
- Slight visual enhancements for the Sticker.
- Improved picture gallery to avoid cropping.
- The font has been stylized throughout the whole site for a more modern look.
- Evapotranspiration is now displayed next to solar radiation instead of rain for a better consistency.
- Solar radiation, UV index and evapotranspiration are now hidden instead of greyed out if no data is sent.
- Time of last update is now shown in red in the device page when not online, as in the map infoboxes.
- The sign up error messages have been translated into all supported languages.
- Updated the FAQ page with new information.
- Fixed an issue that prevented present weather to be displayed when humidity is 100%.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the account activation email to be delivered to some users.
- Fixed an issue that prevented to create devices when altitude is below sea level.
- Fixed some graphical errors.
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us by leaving a comment below or by email. Also, don’t forget to follow us on the social networks for the latest news on Weathercloud. Thanks for your continued support and enjoy Beta 4.8!