The latest version (1.3.2) of our module for WeatherLink is available for download. Upgrading to this release is strongly recommended, as it fixes the crashing issues that some users are experiencing with previous versions. In addition to this, the new version now sends data of a much larger number of weather variables. Keep reading to find out which ones!
- Introducing Weathercloud Beta 6 June 27, 2016
- Use of Wind Rose Diagrams in the Wind Energy Industry March 22, 2016
- Happy Birthday to Us! February 29, 2016
- 5 Things to Consider When Buying and Installing Your New Hellmann Rain Gauge February 19, 2016
- How to Post Your Weather Data on Twitter in 4 Easy Steps February 9, 2016
Comfort Index CSV Cumulus Dew point EasyWeather Eusoport evapotranspiration Evolution FAQ Features Gauges Heat index Humidity Languages Map Marc METAR Notifications Profile Radiation shield Rain Settings social Software Solar radiation SSL Statistics Sticker Temperature THW THW index Tips Twitter Update UV index Vantage Connect WeatherCat Weather Display WeatherLink WeatherSnoop webcam WeeWX Wind Wind chill WsWin